CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Craft Day!!

Today was craft day for me! I made:
1. My bucket filling pocket chart (thank you to 3rd Grade’s a Hoot for the buckets and posters J)
**I will be adding my student's names once I get my class list.

2. A crayon box to put all my crayon scraps in (thanks to Pinterest)

3. A place value banner (thanks to 3rd Grades a Hoot again!)

4. A finished work basket ( I got the idea from Clutter Free Classroom: Thank you Clutter Free ClassroomJ).



I feel like I am off to a good start for this year! However my spare room looks like a tornado hit it and left parts of my classroom everywhere. I can’t wait to get into my classroom Monday (ugh!) afternoon and start moving furniture so that I can decorate it!!!

Thank you to all these wonderful blogs with your great ideas! I couldn't have done any of this without your wonderful ideas!!

1 comments:

Ashleigh

I love the bucket fillers chart. My teaching friend next door is using pink and black zebra print, so I'll have to share this with her.

Post a Comment