CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Exhaustion day number TWO. OMF= OH MY FEET!!! I forgot what it feels like to stand for 8-10 hours at a timeon tile floor. My whole legs hurt! I got A LOT done today but I have so much more to do. Tomorrow is our first “official” day back. I was trying to get a head start so that I wouldn’t get stressed. I am starting to feel like this is my classroom and am cleaning out in the process! Tomorrow’s list is VERY long but it will all get done. Here are some pics of the progress from yesterday.
My reading center and listening center. I was able to keep one cozy place in the room :)


I had a hard time getting my desks to fit in this small room. I want SOME floor space left so I can call them to the carpet.
Yes, You can actually see the floor. That was my goal for today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment