CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

How to Earn 5000 bonus points through scholastic

If you all are like me you LOVE scholastic book orders. I love their books so much. I believe that they have great quality stuff for a small price. Every year at the begnning of the school year they have a deal where you can earn some SERIOUS points. I use the points to fill up my classroom library and get the kids some books for part of their Christmas presents. I have been following Laura Chandler for a long time now and have even been lucky enough to attended one of her workshops.
We were going to have another but funds were cut :( 

 She is GREAT! On her site right now you can find directions on how to earn 5000 bonus points for your classroom. She also posted a letter to send home to the parents, stars to color as your class works towards their goal of an order of $275, and certificates for the students that order. I have used this for several years and it WORKS! Good luck everyone and enjoy spending those points!!

http://www.lauracandler.com/backtoschool.php

or try this

Laura Candler

0 comments:

Post a Comment