CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Updated Pics....still not done!








Here are some updated pics of my room. It is still not done but it has come OH SO far from when I moved all the boxes in. I plan on getting some stuff done at home this weekend and maybe heading out to school tomorrow for a few minutes. We have Open House on Tuesday so Monday is the last day I have to get all the finishing touches together. We have a workshop ALL day Wednesday and the kiddos come on Thursday. So that means that lesson plans need to be ready and in place by Tuesday before they get there otherwise I will be scrambling at the last minute. OH WOW! I have so much to do.....it may be a few days before I am back so have a good weekend and week!

2 comments:

Tara

Your classroom looks great!!! Is a classroom ever done?? I look at mine daily and think..I need to move this, what if I did this...I feel it's always a work in progress:)) You have done a ton and it looks great:))

4th Grade Frolics

Kymberly

Thank you! Your right...there will always be something else to do!

Post a Comment