CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Showing Support

I am joining in this LINKY party to show my support. There is a fellow blogger who is battling cancer again.
I know what that is like let me tell you. I have had cancer 4 times and have beat it each time. It is a battle, that is for sure, but with great friends and family anything is possible. It is a SCARY time especially when they say that dreaded “C” word. It is like your whole world drops from under you. So lets show our support for her and everyone we know who has been touched by cancer. Go to her site at Cooperative Learning 365 to link up.




Photobucket

1 comments:

Cooperative Learning and Other Classroom Resources

Kymberly, thank you for sharing your story and linking up! It's amazing how many people share this battle.

Post a Comment